1. Presentation of the site.
Under Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the site www.ostal-concept.com are informed of the identity of the various stakeholders in the framework for its implementation and monitoring:
Owner: Coop Ostal - Limited liability company cooperative artisanal SIRET 89498612400010 - 15 rue peyrolières 31000 Toulouse
Designer: www.wearelacapsule.com - La Capsule
Publication manager: Chloé Ménétrier - Bastien Andrieu - firstname.lastname@example.org
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Webmaster: Julie SISTENICH FEELIGRANS - email@example.com
Host: Wix - Wix.com Inc. 500 Terry Francois Blvd., 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94158 USA
CM - Chloé Menetrier
The legal notice model is offered by Subdelirium.com
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Use of the website www.ostal-concept.com implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the site www.ostal-concept.com are therefore invited to consult them on a regular basis.
This website is normally accessible to users at all times. Interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Coop Ostal, who will then endeavor to communicate to users beforehand the dates and times of the intervention.
The site www.ostal-concept.com is updated regularly by Chloé Menetrier - Bastien Andrieu. Likewise, the legal notices can be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become acquainted with them.
3. Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the www.ostal-concept.com website is to provide information on all of the company's activities.
Coop Ostal strives to provide the site www.ostal-concept.com with as accurate information as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether due to it or to third party partners who provide the information.
All the information indicated on the site www.ostal-concept.com are given as an indication, and are likely to evolve. Furthermore, the information on the site www.ostal-concept.com is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
The website cannot be held responsible for material damage related to the use of the website. In addition, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, which does not contain viruses and with an up-to-date latest generation browser.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Coop Ostal is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software.
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the website, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written consent of: Coop Ostal.
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of Liability.
Coop Ostal cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the www.ostal-concept.com website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, either the appearance of a bug or an incompatibility.
Coop Ostal cannot also be held responsible for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of a chance) resulting from the use of the site www.ostal-concept.com.
Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact space) are available to users. Coop Ostal reserves the right to remove, without prior notice, any content posted in this space that would violate the law applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Coop Ostal also reserves the right to question the civil and / or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used ( text, photography…).
OSTAL Artisanal cooperative limited liability company
Type of site: showcase
Personal data must be:
-treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not to be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes, subsequent processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89 (1), to be incompatible with the original purposes (limitation of purposes):
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization):
- accurate and, if necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable measures must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy):
- kept in a form allowing identification of the data subjects for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods as long as they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 , paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the regulation are put in place in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of storage),
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against authorized or unlawful chin and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, & with the aid of appropriate technical or organizational measures integrity and confidentiality)
Processing is only lawful if, and insofar as, at least one of the following conditions is met
- the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter's request
-the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or falling within the exercise of public authority vested in the controller
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data prevail, in particular when the person concerned is a child
Users agree that by using our site they consent to
- the collection, use and storage of the data listed in this policy
Personal data we collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP adress
- Links a user clicks while using the site.
- Content that the user consults on your site
Data collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our te
- First and last name
- phone number
- Auto fill data
This data may be collected using the following methods:
We will not collect additional data without notifying you first.
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
statistics, facilitate the use of the site
The data that we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
To create quotes, send brochure, newsletter
Who we share personal data with
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization that they reasonably need to achieve the purposes set out in this policy.
We may share user data with the following third parties: webmaster and site manager
We may share user data with third parties for the following purposes: management of the site interface under the wix platform (common dashboard)
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given objective.
We promise not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases
- if the law requires it
- if it is required for any legal proceedings to prove or protect our legal rights
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and do not control their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be kept for a period of 3 years
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is kept longer than this period.
How we protect your personal data
All data is accessible only by the site maintenance team and our professional craftsmen of the cooperative
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
International data transfers
User data can be viewed, processed or collected in the following countries:
United States, country where wix interface data is stored
The GDPR specifies that people under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- permission to access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right of objection
You will find more information on these rights in chapter 3 (art 12-23) of the GDPR.
How to modify, delete or contest the data collected
If you would like your information to be removed or altered in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
15 rue peyrolières 31000 Toulouse: coop firstname.lastname@example.org 06 24 46 02 40
If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
15 rue peyrolières 31000 Toulouse
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The site www.ostal-concept.com contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with the authorization of Coop Ostal. However, Coop Ostal does not have the possibility of verifying the content of the sites thus visited, and will therefore not assume any responsibility for this fact.
The navigation on the site www.ostal-concept.com is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the computer of the user. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the identification of the user, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab.
Configure the Conservation rules on: use personalized parameters for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on Content settings. In the "Cookies" section, you can block cookies.
Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on preferences. In the "Confidentiality" tab, you can block cookies.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user's hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your next visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and hang on to while using our site.
These cookies collect data on how you use the site and your preferences. This allows us to make the information you see on our site more promotional and targeted to you.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Third party cookies
We may use third-party cookies on our site to achieve the following purposes:
Monitor user preferences to tailor the site around their interests
9. Applicable law and attribution of jurisdiction.
Any dispute in connection with the use of the site www.ostal-concept.com is subject to French law. Exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the competent courts of Toulouse.
10. The main laws concerned.
Law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978, notably modified by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned site.
Personal information: "information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies" (article 4 of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978).